Focus and Scope
JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN, with registered number ISSN 2615 - 2126 (online) is a scientific journal published by the Ministry of Health Polytechnic of Banjarmasin. he journal registered in the CrossRef system with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) prefix 10.31964 The Journal article contains the results of several studies in science Nursing, Midwifery, Dental Nursing, Nutrition Sciences, Environmental Health, Health Analysts,Medical Records and Health Information provided on the results of public service to the science of education and health management. Other
Peer Review Process
articles on review. the process is done blind review. the language that used in the article of the journal is INDONESIA
JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN there must be content > 1 year, Two numbers (January and July)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license:
• Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR) Authors are required to pay the Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR) With the payment of this fee, review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed take place within 4 weeks.
Articles Publications: 0.00 (IDR) If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay the Article Publication fee to cover the cost of publication.
using a reference write mandeley
JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN, a nationally respected journals, want to make sure that all the authors are careful and comply with international standards for academic integrity, especially in the issue of plagiarism. Plagiarism occurs when a writer draws on ideas, information, or words from another source without proper credit to the source. Even when it happens accidentally, plagiarism is a serious academic offense and can not be accepted in international academic publications. When the author learned specific information (name, date, location, number of statistics, or other detailed information) from a particular source, citation needed. (This is only forgiven in the case of general knowledge, where the data is already available in more than five sources or general knowledge, for example, the fact that Malaria is caused by Plasmodium sp.) When I take ideas from other authors, citation needed even if the authors then develop the idea further. It may be an idea about how to interpret the data, both what methodology to use, or what interesting conclusions. It may be an idea about the broad developments in the field or general information. Apart from the idea, the authors must cite their sources. In cases where the authors develop the idea further, still need to cite the original source of the idea, and then in the next sentence, the author can explain his or her ideas are more advanced. When I take the words of another writer, citation and quotation marks is required. Whenever four or more consecutive words that are identical to the source that the author has read, the writer must use quotation marks to indicate the use of the original words of other writers; just quote is no longer enough. Journal of Health Scale take academic integrity very seriously, and the editor is entitled to withdraw acceptance of paper was found in violation of one of the standards set out above. For more information, potential authors may contact the editorial office at email@example.com Papers submitted to the Journal of Health Scale will be screened and checked for plagiarism by using plagiarism detection tool, but a writer must be checked before it is submitted. Authors can check plagiarism detection tool with a lot if you want you can use this tool. detection tools
This journal follows guidelines from Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) in facing all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct. All articles in this journal involving human subjects should respect principles of research ethics as described in Declaration of Helsinki and studies involving animals should obey the International Guiding Principles for Biomedical Research as developed by the Council for International Organization of Medical Sciences (CIOMS). JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN adapts COPE to meet high quality standard of ethics for publisher, editors, authors, and reviewers. As an essential issue, publication ethics needs to be explained clearly to improve the quality of the research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editors, authors, and reviewers. In addition, publisher don’t have right to interfere with the integrity of the contents and only support to publish in timely manner.
1. Editors should be responsible for every articles published in JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN.
2. Editors should help authors to follow the instruction for author that we adapt from ICMJE.
3. The editors may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
4. An editor has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication, judging each on its quality without looking to nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors. He/she should decline his/her assignment when there is a potential of conflict of interest.
5. Editors need to ensure the document sent to the reviewer does not contain the information of the author, vice versa.
6. Editors’ decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewers’ comments unless they contain offensive or libellous remarks.
7. Editors should respect requests from authors that an individual should not review the submission, if these are well-reasoned and practicable.
8. Editors and all staffs should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
9. Editors will be guided by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship.
1. Reviewers need to comment on ethical questions and possible research and publication misconduct.
2. Reviewers will do the work in timely manner and should notify editor if they can not complete the work.
3. Reviewers need to keep the confidentiality of the manuscript.
4. Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is potential conflict of interest between them and any of the authors.
1. Author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that they have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article.
2. Author(s) should ensure the originality of the work and they have properly cited others’ work in accordance of the references format.
3. Author(s) should not engage in plagiarism nor self-plagiarism.
4. ‘Salami’ publication is strictly prohibited in JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN.
5. Author(s) should ensure that they follow the authorship criteria that are taken from JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN that is explained in instruction for author of JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN.
6. The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any forms of description part, photograph or pedigree. When the photographs of the patient were essential and indispensable as scientific information, the author(s) have received the consent in written form and have clearly stated it.
7. In case of experimenting on human, the authors have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with ethical standards of Helsinki declaration, domestic and foreign committees that preside over human experiment. If any doubts are raised whether the research was proceeded in accordance with the declaration, the authors should explain it. In case of experimenting on animals, the authors have certified that the authors had followed the domestic and foreign guideline related to experiment of animals in a laboratory.
8. Author(s) should give the editor the data and details of the work, if there are suspicions of data falsification or fabrication.
9. Authors of the journal should clarify everything that may cause conflict of interests such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document of JURNAL SKALA KESEHATAN POLITEKNIK KESEHATAN BANJARMASIN form disclosure.